Grumpy 40th Anniversary Edition
Grumpy is a totally new design and model that offers a stability never before seen in any orbital machine! Grumpy was my father’s nickname and this machine honors his decades of dedication to improving OP machines for the industry.
- 1725 RPMs
- 133 lbs. total weight
- Comfortable new handle design
- Multi handle adjustments 18” profile head w/69 lbs. head weight for superior cleaning
- Handle for easy lifting
- Folds up or down for easy transport and storage
- 1 HP Industrial stainless steel motor
- 60 psi pump
- 18” profile head w/90 lbs. head weight for superior cleaning
- Rust & chemical resistant undercoating
- Patented oscillation and 3 speed technology
- Financing available!
- Custom colors available!
- Made in the USA!
- Utilizes a 2 1/2 gallon jug setup. Change your cleaning solutions by simply refilling or use several different jugs to eliminate spillage.
- The Trinity MX has an on-board spray system that turns your MX into a super speed encap machine.
- Dual sprayer head: Gives you an even spray pattern directly to the carpet fibers.
- Sprayer handle gives you complete control, is durable and very easy to use. Apply as little or much solution as the job needs.
- Handle folds down to give you a low profile in your truck for storage.
- Flip up base, pull the machine backwards and the head flips up for easy pad changing or changing orbit speeds.
- Pad driver is 16″ with a head weight of 91 pounds. This supplies optimum cleaning and cleaning speeds which are unrivaled in the industry. Nothing cleans better or faster.
- 10″ wheels are optimum for taking upstairs: 8″ get caught in the stair risers, 12″ is too big. Soft, easy rolling wheels makes maneuvering the MX a dream.
- Not a toy! The MX is 141 pounds of extreme oscillation with a head weight to match its power and movement.
- The MX handle is adjusted by one pull pin that locks it tight. There are several settings: one for storage, one for bringing the machine in and out from each job, and the others to allow the handle to lock in a comfortable setting while cleaning on the job.
- The MX is 100% made in America. The design is rigid and maintenance free.
- The MX is powered by an Industrial Leeson motor designed specifically for Trinity Renewal Systems. Amazingly, it only uses 5.6 Amps compared to other 1 HP motors that use up to 14 amps. This means cooler running temps, long life, and smaller gauge extension cords. Motors come in 110v/60hz or 230v/50hz for Europe, New Zealand or Australia.
- The 50 foot 14/3 cord is lightweight, yet more than ample for our low amperage motors.
- Lever control sprayer takes just the touch of the finger, very easy to operate and extremely durable.
- Driver is 16″ red bristle that can run virtually any type of pad. Cottons, blends, fiber, or even diamond pads work beautifully.
- No gliders required. The MX operates at such a high speed it is MUCH gentler on the carpet fibers, yet cleans them better and quicker. Very easy to operate.
- The ONLY OP (oscillating or orbital pad machine) that is patented. Our three speed system gives you the choice of cleaning speeds. Don’t be confused by old world, small orbit machines- they clean much slower and require care in operating so as not to tip bloom the carpet fibers.