The Spyder All Stainless Steel
The Spyder is an all-around machine perfect for residential and commercial settings. The Spyder is extremely agile with great maneuverability. It cleans carpet, grout & tile, stone, vinyl, concrete, marble, brick, rugs, wood and more!
- Engineered to be the smoothest of all orbital floor machines.
- The Spyder operates on orbit 5, the largest orbit in the industry and doesn't need over weight or over sized motors to do it. Motor – Equipped with our newly designed American made Leeson motor, powerful 5.5 amp, 1 horsepower 110V/60 Hz. that generates 1725 oscillations per minute. Less than half the amperage usage of our competitors.Orbit 5 ensures the safest and deepest scubbing for Orbital floor machines.
Spyders orbit 5 uses half the product of other Orbital floor machines.
The Spyder machine can scrub, sand and polish virtually and and all surface types
17″ cleaning path
Very low moisture system conserves water
2.5 gallon solution tank
Durable all new stainless frame and handle, powder coated.
Included: 50′ power cord
Easy Flip Base – Base swings upwards for quick and easy pad changing. Not having this feature takes a lot more time and effort on the part of the cleaner.
Big Wheels – The Spyder comes with large 10″ non-marking wheels for easy transportation.
Built in the USA – The Spyder is made industry tough 100% in the USA. The Spyders unique, well engineered design is virtually maintenance-free. So don’t worry, just keep cleaning.
Quick Connect Cord – The Spyder comes with a quick connect cord system for easy cord removal.
Lever motion spray System – Turns on, off, and sprays right at the tips of fingers with its easily accessible controls.
Pump: 6o psi
Trinity is the only Orbital floor machine with tri-action orbital movement
Trinity is the only Orbital floor machine with Patented Orbital Technology.
WEIGHT: 107 lbs, light, easy to lift or take upstairs.
- Financing available!
- Custom colors available!
- Made in the USA!
- Utilizes a 2 1/2 gallon jug setup. Change your cleaning solutions by simply refilling or use several different jugs to eliminate spillage.
- On-board spray system that turns your Spyder into a super speed encap machine.
- Has a dual sprayer head which gives an even spray pattern directly to the carpet fibers.
- Sprayer handle gives you complete control, is durable and very easy to use. Apply as little or much solution as the job needs.
- Handle folds down to give you a low profile in your truck for storage.
- Flip up base, pull the machine backwards and the head flips up for easy pad changing or changing orbit speeds.
- 16″ pad driver.
- 10″ soft, easy rolling wheels – optimum for taking upstairs & maneuvering anywhere
- 107 pounds of extreme oscillation with a head weight to match its power and movement.
- Easy handle adjustment that locks tight in 3 settings: storage, transport in & out, and comfortable handle lock setting for cleaning
- 100% made in America. The design is rigid and maintenance free.
- Powered by an Industrial Leeson motor designed specifically for Trinity Renewal Systems. Amazingly, it only uses 5.5 Amps compared to other 1 HP motors that use up to 14 amps. This means cooler running temps, long life, and smaller gauge extension cords. Motors come in 110v/60hz or 230v/50hz for Europe, New Zealand or Australia.
- The 50 foot 14/3 cord is lightweight, yet more than ample for our low amperage motors.
- Lever control sprayer takes just the touch of the finger, very easy to operate and extremely durable.
- Driver is 16″ red bristle that can run virtually any type of pad. Cottons, blends, fiber, or even diamond pads work beautifully.
- No gliders required. The Spyder operates at such a high speed it is MUCH gentler on the carpet fibers, yet cleans better and quicker.
- The ONLY OP (oscillating or orbital pad machine) that is patented. Our three speed system gives you the choice of cleaning speeds. Don’t be confused by old world, small orbit machines- they clean much slower and require care in operating so as not to tip bloom the carpet fibers.