All Stainless Steel
The Spyder is an all-around machine perfect for residential and commercial settings. The Spyder is extremely agile with great maneuverability. It cleans carpet, grout & tile, stone, vinyl, concrete, marble, brick, rugs, wood and more!
- Engineered to be the smoothest of all orbital floor machines The Spyder operates on orbit 5, the largest orbit in the industry and doesn’t need over weight or over sized motors to do it. Motor – Equipped with our newly designed American made Leeson motor, powerful 5.5 amp, 1 horsepower 110V/60 Hz. that generates 1725 oscillations per minute. Less than half the amperage usage of our competitors.
- Orbit 5 ensures the safest and deepest scubbing for Orbital floor machines.
- Spyders orbit 5 uses half the product of other Orbital floor machines.
- The Spyder machine can scrub, sand and polish virtually and and all surface types
- Trinity is the only Orbital floor machine with tri-action orbital movement
- Trinity is the only Orbital floor machine with Patented Orbital Technology.
- WEIGHT: 107 lbs, light, easy to lift or take upstairs.
- Financing available!
- Custom colors available!
- Made in the USA!
The three motions of the Trinity OC machines means more thorough agitation, quicker cleaning, and a total stripping of soils from the fibers.
Not other VLM machine offers the return on investment than the Trinity machines. We enable you to earn more profit for your efforts than any other machine on the market today.
This graphic shows the difference in agitation alone compared to our competitors machines. You will notice all competitors have the same motion. Only Trinity offers accelerated motion that gives you more bang for your buck. Trinity machines are the ONLY machines to totally strip the fibers of the carpet for successful encapsulation of soils. The winning combination speed, oscillation, and tamping motion enable you to do far better work than the competitors.
The more distance you can cover in a given amount of time related directly to how much carpet you can clean in a given amount of time.
Trinity machines larger orbit shows how much more area can be covered. Plus, Trinity machines are MUCH SAFER for the carpet fibers than other machines. There’s no tip blooming like other competitors machines cause. Trinity machines head pulls past the tips of the fibers before coming back around on its orbit, eliminating carpet fiber damage.
How can someone prove how clean they are getting the carpet fibers? It’s easy, photograph it!
Trinity Renewal Systems used 200x cell phone microscopes to view carpet fibers before cleaning and directly after cleaning. Fibers that were loaded with soil were pristine after they were cleaned and stripped by a Trinity machine! Now that the fiber is stripped and coated with the encap product, it will resist soiling. The encapsulated soils can be vacuumed up, ensuring the carpet stays clean longer with no build up.
No other company spends the money patenting their innovations like Trinity Renewal Systems. Our innovations play a large part in making our products the best in the world.
Trinity Renewal Systems has the only patented orbital mechanism in the industry. Our 42 years of experience has earned us the trust among thousands of companies and gives us the edge over competitors.
At Trinity Renewal Systems, we take the guesswork out of how well our machines clean. We do the testing for you!
ATP Tests show that Trinity machines strip soils off the fibers better than any other machine. This allows the encapsulation process to restore fibers to a pristine condition.
Innovation is key to success in any business. That’s why Trinity Renewal Systems continues to invest our time and money into creating better products for your business. We care about your success as much as you do. Purchase Trinity machines to ensure you have the best Return on Investment.
Need help financing? We’ve got you covered.
Trinity Renewal Systems offers financing on machines and business package purchases. Applications can be filled out online by clicking the button.